Published on March 23rd, 2020 | by Rochelle @ BCFHT0
COVID-19 UPDATE – MARCH 23, 2020
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Some Reminders for This Week:
- All appointments with physicians and Family Health Team staff will be done by phone unless you have been notified otherwise.
- Please ensure that you are available at the time of your appointment by phone.
- If you have a future appointment booked, please do not call the office to see what is happening with your appointment. We will keep all patients updated through radio announcements and the website. For now, assume that it will be a phone appointment unless we notify you otherwise.
- If you are having mild symptoms, please contact us by phone for advice. Do not attend the emergency department at the hospital.
- Effective immediately we will be closed at 4:00 pm daily.
- Reminder that we are closed the last Wednesday of every month.
- If you have paperwork to return to the office please mail it if possible. If you must drop it off, we now have a secure drop box outside the front door. Please do not enter the building.