COVID-19 VACCINE CLINICS
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics are being held in the Professional Building at the Bancroft Hospital.
Walk-in’s welcome, however appointments are encouraged.
613-332-2825 ext. 6227
The Bancroft Community Family Health Team is not a COVID-19 testing center.
All COVID-19 testing is done at Quinte Health Care North Hastings (QHC NH) Assessment Centre. Eligible individuals are encouraged to schedule an appointment by using one of the avenues listed below prior to reporting to the hospital.
- Call the COVID hotline at 613-961-5544 or locally at 613-332-2825 ext. 6224
- Pre-register for an appointment at https://www.qhc.on.ca/pre-register-for-covid-assessment-centre-bellevilletrenton-only.php , once registered they will contact you with an appointment.
Download your enhanced vaccine certificate
- You’ll need your proof of COVID-19 vaccination to access certain businesses and settings.
- To access these businesses and settings with your proof of vaccination, you must wait at least 14 days after getting your final dose (when you are considered fully vaccinated).
- For more information, visit Ontario.ca/proofofvaccination.
What you’ll need – Green photo health card
- Expired cards are accepted.
- You’ll need the numbers from both the front and back of the card.